This book is the written presentation of several different sisters’ conferences in the Great Lakes area between 1978 and 1992. It shows how the sisters, who play an absolutely crucial role in the church life, can operate in a positive way both in their home life and in the church life as a whole.
The book is divided into five parts:
- Fellowship for Married Sisters
- The Positive Function of the Sisters in the Church Life
- The Healthy Pattern of the Sisters in the Church Life
- The Effective Operation of Sisters in the Church Life
- The Blessed Operation of the Sisters in Carrying Out God’s Economy